NEW TVA BUILDINGS
About this Project
Additional Temple View Apartments are under construction. Temple View Apartment Buildings A3 and B3 are another two of the three structures for the second phase of the New Temple View Apartment Project. These two buildings have the same structure as in the new TVA Building A1, with a little difference in the exterior. Like the new TVA Building A1, TVA A3 and B3 will be constructed with insulated concrete forms (ICF) that have no wood to overcome many of the challenges of the existing construction. They are hurricane resistant, mold resistant, insect resistant and high insulation value. Each unit will have:
- 9’-0” ceilings.
- Windows located to increase airflow inside the unit to improve passive cooling.
- High-efficiency hot water system.
- Each unit has individual WIFI.
- Each unit has its own washer and dryer.
- New LED light fixtures.
- New hardwood cabinets.
- New quartz countertops.
- New luxury vinyl Tile flooring.
- New high efficiency appliances.
- New furnishings.
Timeline and Updates of the Project
Fall of 2025
- Construction of buildings A3, B3, and B4 have commenced. Concrete mat slab for building A3 was placed on December 17, 2022 and B3 January 7, 2023.
- Building G was demolished